New Windows version of osm-editor (no Landsat)

New Windows version of osm-editor (no Landsat)

Nick Whitelegg
Hello everyone,

There's now a new Windows version of osm-editor available from:

http://www.free-map.org.uk/downloads/

New features are as per the Linux version announced at the weekend.

Note however that the Landsat does not work for some reason unbeknown to me...
I looked at it for hours on Sunday night and could not figure out the
problem. Would welcome any testing on a Windows system to see if you get the
same problem. (I also note that the previous version - 161005 - did not work
either, though at one stage when I was messing around trying to get the
serial port to work I did have one version which could grab Landsat on
Windows...)

Nick

Re: New Windows version of osm-editor (no Landsat)

Nick Whitelegg-2

Hello,

Sorry to follow up my own post but you're probably better off visiting

http://www.free-map.org.uk/downloads.php

as that gives you a link to the file you want. (osm-editor-011105.zip)

Nick