New servers

Nick Hill
Following some hiccups with what was to be the tile rendering server (IRQ
problems with the SATA controller) we have another server for tile rendering
with an ICH7 AHCI SATA controller (AHCI is an open design and highly recommended).

New server 2x3.4Ghz P4 2Mb cache/core, 1Gb DDR2, 400Gb SATA.

Re: [OSM-dev] New servers

ANDY ROBINSON-2
Thanks for all your efforts on the servers Nick.

Cheers
Andy

Andy Robinson
[hidden email]