New way to use tagging: simple questions with no prep_discussion: tag for a IT School ?

New way to use tagging: simple questions with no prep_discussion: tag for a IT School ?

yo paseopor
Hi!
Whats is the tag for a IT school like this?

Thanks
yopaseopor

PD: education scheme has to be improved. A non-schoolar education scheme would be interesting.

Re: New way to use tagging: simple questions with no prep_discussion: tag for a IT School ?

Paul Allen
On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 at 23:46, yo paseopor <[hidden email]> wrote:

Whats is the tag for a IT school like this?

If it's an educational facility then it looks like amenity=college.  If it's more of a "get people into
employment by various means" thing then social_facility=outreach +
social_facility:for=unemployed.

I expect you'll get various other suggestions.

--
Paul

Re: New way to use tagging: simple questions with no prep_discussion: tag for a IT School ?

石野貴之
Hello, yo and Paul.

2019年6月9日(日) 8:16 Paul Allen <[hidden email]>:
On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 at 23:46, yo paseopor <[hidden email]> wrote:

Whats is the tag for a IT school like this?

If it's an educational facility then it looks like amenity=college.  If it's more of a "get people into
employment by various means" thing then social_facility=outreach +
social_facility:for=unemployed.

I think both amenity=college and social_facility=outreach make sense, and office=it  would be even acceptable.
However, these tagging diversity will make it difficult to know this facility is related to IT education.
How about using education=speciality (or, education=it) together with them?

I totally agree with:
PD: education scheme has to be improved. A non-schoolar education scheme would be interesting.
and we have to move the following proposal forward.

Takayuki Ishino