Newish user causing damage-...

Colin Smale

User JS0102 has 17 changesets to their name, and many of them have critical comments against them. The earlier 16 changesets were reverted, but this afternoon it was the turn of Gloucestershire to get cleaned out, and half the River Wye has been turned into a culvert.

Can someone block this user until they understand what they are doing?

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/JS0102

Thanks.

Re: Newish user causing damage-...

Andy Townsend
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/2922

(apologies for terseness - sending from pub beer garden)

Re: Newish user causing damage-...

Colin Smale

Thanks, and cheers!

On 2019-06-23 17:50, Andy Townsend wrote:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/2922

(apologies for terseness - sending from pub beer garden)

Re: Newish user causing damage-...

Philip Barnes
On Sun, 2019-06-23 at 16:50 +0100, Andy Townsend wrote:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/2922

(apologies for terseness - sending from pub beer garden)

Thank you Andy.

I have reverted this, I had already reverted their previous changes.

Must admit I thought they had given up.

Phil ( trigpoint )

Re: Newish user causing damage-...

Colin Smale

Thanks Phil.

Re: Newish user causing damage-...

Andy Townsend

This user's back again, had to be reverted again (thanks southglos!) and I've blocked them again https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/3033 - this time for a period of time with a request to email the DWG about what they're trying to do.

Best Regards,

Andy (from the DWG)

Thanks Phil.