No reply from josm community

Vaibhav Bisht
Hello devs of OSM community
               Vaibhav here recently I posted an email regarding GSoC on the josm mailing list. There has been no reply from the last 3-days since I have sent the email. I wanted to know if Josm is still active. here's the link to my mail
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/josm-dev/2020-January/008269.html
If you have any information about it please help!
Yours sincerely
Vaibhav

Re: No reply from josm community

Sebastiaan Couwenberg
JOSM is very active, see:

  https://josm.openstreetmap.de/log/josm/

Kind Regards,

Bas

On 2020-01-28 13:14, Vaibhav Bisht wrote:
> Sir,  actually I was talking about the mailing list.

That's still active too, but has much less activity as can be seen in
its archives:

  https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/josm-dev/

Note that most JOSM contributors are volunteers and are more likely to
have time to reply during the weekend.

You can also try IRC to bring your mailinglist thread under the
attention of the developers, see:

  https://josm.openstreetmap.de/#GettingStarted

Use the "​own room" link.

Kind Regards,

Bas

Re: No reply from josm community

Michael Zangl-3

At JOSM, we are still in the very early planing stages of GSoC, so we
have no fixed ideas / mentors list. The ideas list is currently
relatively empty [1]. But feel free to have a look at the software /
open issues list. In the past years, we had many projects that were
suggested by students and that were not on our ideas list.

Michael

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2020/Project_ideas#JOSM_editor