OSM Statistic Service

Samuel Aiyeoribe-2
Hello Everybody,

I once came across a service that was shared here and the service gave a summary statistics of edits committed to the OSM server for a particular task and i think for a period of 30days (in the last 30 days).

I will appreciate if someone can share that same link here with me. Myself and my team worked on this task  OSM Tasking Manager - #1147 - Katsina Road Network Mapping for Polio Eradication, Nigeria  for 1 week  and we managed to log in the amount of time we spent per day on the task and now i will appreciate if i can get a service that shows the stats of our contribution day by day to this task as this will help me in organising future task.

Cheers
Samuel Aiyeoribe

Re: OSM Statistic Service

Pete Masters
Hi Samuel, could it have been this: http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-changesets?comment=1147#4/29.99/37.53 ?

Cheers,

Pete

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Samuel Aiyeoribe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Everybody,

I once came across a service that was shared here and the service gave a summary statistics of edits committed to the OSM server for a particular task and i think for a period of 30days (in the last 30 days).

I will appreciate if someone can share that same link here with me. Myself and my team worked on this task  OSM Tasking Manager - #1147 - Katsina Road Network Mapping for Polio Eradication, Nigeria  for 1 week  and we managed to log in the amount of time we spent per day on the task and now i will appreciate if i can get a service that shows the stats of our contribution day by day to this task as this will help me in organising future task.

OSM Tasking Manager - #1147 - Katsina Road Network Mapping for Polio Eradication, Nigeria
Entities to Map Primary Roads, Secondary Roads, Tertiary Roads, Unclassified Roads and Residential Roads Changeset Comment #hotosm-project-1147 Imagery bing[22]:http//www.bing.com/maps/
Preview by Yahoo

Cheers
Samuel Aiyeoribe