Quantcast

OSM UK Chapter Directions

Brian Prangle-2
Hi everyone

Last week we successfully held our first members business meeting online in order to make the bureacratic decisions legally required of us. Minutes can be found here

Dicussions, proposals and decisions are made on our space in Loomio. You're welcome to participate there. If you're happier using TalkGB that's fine too.

Our first face to face meeting is to be held this Saturday March 4th at iCentrum Birmingham from 11am to 4pm. We want to work out what it is the OSM community and chapter membership want the chapter to do. We'd love to see as many folk who can possbly make it. If you can't come on Saturday, don't worry -  give us all your ideas here or on Loomio and we'll tip them into the mix.
 Ideas with a rationale and some offer of help;-) will obviously gather more traction.

What should we concentrate on? What should we do first? What gets the most effort?  What can you do to help? Or anything else you would like to see happening in the UK with OSM.

Regards

Brian

Re: OSM UK Chapter Directions

Rob Nickerson
Hi all,

As promised I have started an online collaboration so that those who cannot attend on Saturday can still share there ideas.

You can jump right to the end and just add your ideas. Or you can help with the "root cause analysis". OK, let's cut the business jargon - basically we find better ideas by asking why we are struggling to meet our aims. And then we ask why again. And so on. After a while you will start to come up with ideas that you never thought you had before!!

Add your input here:

https://hackpad.com/OSM-UK-In-person-meeting-3VKrKyY0mQW

Best regards,
Rob