Quantcast

OSM UK: GM and meeting in Birmingham

Rob Nickerson
Hi all,

REMINDER:
We have our general meeting by telephone conference this Wednesday at 8pm. Although the votes are not expected to be contentious we do still need you to join so that we are quorate.

NEW:
Our first in-person meeting will be held on Saturday 4th March 2017 from 11am to 4pm. The venue is iCentrum in Birmingham (Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4BB).

The aim is to get to know each other, and to start to explore how we can achieve our company aims. It should give us better understanding of the challenges we face and we are hopeful to find some amazing projects to make a start on.

Read more in the Loomio thread:
https://www.loomio.org/d/4Zr1u05D/first-event

Best regards,
Rob