OSM UK microgrants

Rob Nickerson
Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the start of a (very) small micro-grant scheme available to members of OSM UK who wish to help us meet our aims but need a little bit of financial support.

Form to apply:

More info:

P.S. We're also now looking for a new topic to cover in our February meeting. This could be a presentation of something you've created/seen. Please share ideas here or at https://www.loomio.org/d/a8Yt4B2X/what-should-we-discuss-in-the-3rd-februray-meeting-

Thank you,
Rob

Tagging of the boundaries of special planning areas

Ken Kilfedder
There are several special town planning areas - including the London Legacy Development Corporation area, and the Old Oak Common area.    Both of these are Mayor-appointed quango-style organisations that have Town Planning powers for defined areas that would otherwise be exercised by local councils.

A new user has recently created a new boundary for each of these two planning areas - there is a related changeset here: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/80157116

There is no obvious way to tag these areas in the wiki at present - what should be advised?