OSMF board election

Rob Nickerson
Hi all,

Are there any questions that you want asking of the candidates for OSMF directorship? We have untilĀ 2019-11-13 00:01 UTC to submit these.

Best,
Rob

Re: OSMF board election

Andy Townsend
On 10/11/2019 10:26, Rob Nickerson wrote:
Are there any questions that you want asking of the candidates for OSMF directorship? We have untilĀ 2019-11-13 00:01 UTC to submit these.

(for completeness)

List of candidates:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM19/Election_to_Board

Questions so far:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM19/Election_to_Board

Given that we have candidates this time that have not so much split opinion but torn it into tiny little pieces, could be an interesting time.

Best Regards,

Andy