Once more: the village_green - increase in misuse.

Once more: the village_green - increase in misuse. – In 2017 [1] I posted here about the use of the landuse=village_green tagging. Mainly because it was used against it's definition, which is: "...
The only way to have a chance to get away with it is to depreciate this tag (at least outside uk but maybe also in uk) in favor of a tag by mean...
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 10:07 AM marc marc <marc_marc_irc@...> wrote: > > The only way to have a chance to get away with it is to depr...
In Nederland there are many of village_green like areas, used for community events, but without a formal status. I would support tagging these as...
 As Kevin Kenny says. The key 'landuse' is big misused for land covers. And this predominately is because of the tag landuse=grass. While ...
Hm.. village_common still says village, where often these areas are no longer in a village. Vr gr Peter Elderson Op vr 19 jul. 2019 om 00...
I think they are at least close to the village, if not within it, in the UK and Australia. On 19/07/19 16:04, Peter Elderson wrote: > Hm....
But isn't the main characteristic of a village green / village common that is is a rather large, open area ? I am thinking of a large grass field...
On 19/07/19 23:19, Marc Gemis wrote: > But isn't the main characteristic of a village green / village common > that is is a rather large, op...
I would say some indication of the purpose of the terrain should be present. E.g. Power infra, lineage, a stage area, signs, lots of things can ...
On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 6:38 AM Warin <61sundowner@...> wrote: > I think they are at least close to the village, if not within it, in the...
19 Jul 2019, 00:41 by 61sundowner@...: > The key 'landuse' is big misused for land covers. > For various reasons meaning of word ...