OpenStreetBugs PhaseOut: help needed, Mapping party

OpenStreetBugs PhaseOut: help needed, Mapping party

Werner Hoch
Hi all,

the adding of new bugs with the OSB homepage has been disabled two month
ago. Since last week the Notes system has more open bugs than OSB has.
OpenStreetbugs: 29000 open bugs
Notes: 31000 open bugs

Since that about 1/3 of all open bugs in OSB has been fixed. But if we
keep that pace it will still take 4 month to fix the remaining bugs.

Most of the bugs are in Germany, Russia, Great Britain, Italy, ....
see details at the bottom on the stats page: [1]

I'd like to make a mapping party to fix and close all the remaining
bugs. If you have some time after christmas, please help.

I've created a wikipage, to organize the mapping party. [2]

My current setup to fix bugs is:
* JOSM with OpenStreetBugs and OpenStreetMap Notes plugin
* osb_fixing tool see [1]
* http://translate.google.de to translate foreign languages

... but you can just use any other tool to fix bugs in your local area,
country, ....

[1] http://www.h-renrew.de/h/osm/osmchecks/09_osb_phaseout/
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenStreetBugs/Phase_Out

Regards
Werner (werner2101)

Re: OpenStreetBugs PhaseOut: help needed, Mapping party

Werner Hoch
Just a small update, posted on my blog about the progress:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/werner2101/diary

Am Montag, den 23.12.2013, 12:18 +0100 schrieb Werner Hoch:
> [1] http://www.h-renrew.de/h/osm/osmchecks/09_osb_phaseout/
> [2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenStreetBugs/Phase_Out
>
> Regards
> Werner (werner2101)

Re: OpenStreetBugs PhaseOut: help needed, Mapping party

Ed Loach-2
> Just a small update, posted on my blog about the progress:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/werner2101/diary

I thought OSB wasn't allowing new bug reports? There seem to be a
few from Géovélo, such as
http://openstreetbugs.schokokeks.org/?zoom=19&lat=47.12282&lon=-1.63
087&layers=B0T
opened within the last hour (or 2 minutes in the future, so I'm
guessing the time shown is European rather than GMT)

Ed

Am Sonntag, den 12.01.2014, 10:33 +0000 schrieb Ed Loach:
> > http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/werner2101/diary
>
> I thought OSB wasn't allowing new bug reports? There seem to be a
> few from Géovélo, such as
> http://openstreetbugs.schokokeks.org/?zoom=19&lat=47.12282&lon=-1.63
> 087&layers=B0T
> opened within the last hour (or 2 minutes in the future, so I'm
> guessing the time shown is European rather than GMT)

The API is still open.
Details about tools still using OSB see the second column in:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenStreetBugs#Tools_for_Using_and_Exporting_Data

Regards
Werner