OpenStreetCam versatility

Paul Johnson-3
Is OSC only concerned with street level imagery, or does it also support cycleways, paths, pedestrian features, etc?

Re: OpenStreetCam versatility

James-2
it "supports" it, but not on the main website for tagging what ways are already visited, but you are able to see them in JOSM  as where the original tracks are. There's a bug open for them to fix the "autobinding" on main website to "support" walkways and trails

On Fri., Apr. 19, 2019, 6:46 p.m. Paul Johnson, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is OSC only concerned with street level imagery, or does it also support cycleways, paths, pedestrian features, etc?

Re: OpenStreetCam versatility

Martijn van Exel-3
Paul,
You can upload any image you want to OpenStreetCam if you think it’s useful for mappers. What kind of ’support’ are you looking for?
Martijn

> On Apr 19, 2019, at 4:43 PM, Paul Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is OSC only concerned with street level imagery, or does it also support cycleways, paths, pedestrian features, etc?

Re: OpenStreetCam versatility

General Discussion mailing list
As far as i see the web site is broken, at my end, it is showing tracks in processing since the 17,

but says

0 TRACKS PROCESSINg

0 TRACKS UPLOADING

there is no support e-mail, office or phone no and no wiki.

and i can not tell who is running this,

i did read it does do walking trails and bike paths.

but all the single photo's i have seen are at the bottom of the leaderboard,

that are users listed as 0 km, 0 points.

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] OpenStreetCam versatility

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 6:39 PM Martijn van Exel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Paul,
You can upload any image you want to OpenStreetCam if you think it’s useful for mappers. What kind of ’support’ are you looking for?
Martijn

I did notice that it tends to lock to roads.  I was wondering if it would deliver a similar affinity for other road-like things, like trails, cycleways, pedestrianized streets, etc.  This largely came out of a Telegram conversation that brought up that Mapillary would follow cycleways.