OpenStreetMap Carto release v4.10.0

Daniel Koć
Dear all,

Today, v4.10.0 of the OpenStreetMap Carto stylesheet (the default
stylesheet on the OSM website) has been released. Once changes are
deployed on the openstreetmap.org it will take couple of days before
all tiles show the new rendering.

Changes include
- Adding rendering for historic=castle and historic=manor
- Adding rendering office=* as dots + names
- Adding rendering for waterway=waterfall
- Adding place=square name rendering for nodes
- Adding rendering for big natural=bay
- Adding rendering for leisure=beach_resort
- Adding rendering for amenity=parking_space
- Adding rendering of aerialway=zip_line
- Adding rendering for shop=bed
- Adding rendering for shop=video_games
- Adding halo to roads on z6 and z7
- Extending intermittent waterbody rendering to landuse=basin
- Moving highway=mini_roundabout rendering to higher zoom level
- Dropping waterway=derelict_canal rendering
- Small documentation and code fixes

Thanks to all the contributors for this release, including d3d9,
doktorpixel14 and hikemaniac, new contributors.

For a full list of commits, see
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v4.9.0...v4.10.0

As always, we welcome any bug reports at
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]