There are only few new features compared to release candidate 1:
- Removed the confusing options in Open-Dialog. The mode (raw/osm) depends now
on the file ending
- JOSM now enforces the worlds boundaries. Sorry, you will not be able to add
nodes at lat 91, lon 181 anymore. ;)
- You can select items from the info splash when holding the middle mouse
button. Press Ctrl, now release the button and click on the object you want
You will still miss some features in rc2:
- No export of raw GPS data. If someone wants it, this could come before 1.0?
- No searching for keys or values. This could make it into 1.0, if someone
really wants it?
- No background images. They will not be available until after 1.0. Sorry.
- Key/Value display is only a list. No fancy select of predefined entries
("Railway station", "Pub" etc.) like in osm-editor. This will come after 1.0