Operation Cowboy running

!i!

Operation Cowboy running

!i!
Hi,
as most noted, the "Operation cowboy" mapathon with focus on the USA
started today!
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Operation_cowboy

Thanks to Pascal everybody can track where our busy mappers contribute
and fix data:
http://livechanges.neis-one.org

So hope everybody of you will have a nice little party at the weekend
and that we help our friends in America to improve the data (even if
just a little bit ;).

yours,
Matthias (aka !i!)

Re: Operation Cowboy running

Russ Nelson
Matthias Meißer writes:
 > as most noted, the "Operation cowboy" mapathon with focus on the USA
 > started today!
 > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Operation_cowboy

Putnam County in New York State needs a lot of love still. Lots of
misaligned roads.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com
Crynwr supports open source software

!i!

Re: Operation Cowboy running

!i!
Hi yesterday,

a few local parties already started. Since the beginning 123 user
constributed:
http://livechanges.neis-one.org/stats.php

As you can see, there are a few hotspots with a lot of work and a lot of
fixes around the whole nation:
http://livechanges.neis-one.org/heatmap.php

If you like, just help us, with www.maproulette.org that makes a lot of
fun and you see the whole continent :)
But please, add "#opc2012 ..." in your changeset comments!

To get any support, just come to IRC (oftc.net #opc2012) or use Twitter
or Google Hangout.
So, there is still a whole day, that can be used!

Am 23.11.2012 18:02, schrieb Russ Nelson:
> Matthias Meißer writes:
>   > as most noted, the "Operation cowboy" mapathon with focus on the USA
>   > started today!
>   > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Operation_cowboy
>
> Putnam County in New York State needs a lot of love still. Lots of
> misaligned roads.

-distribution
-total count