Organised editing activity - updating assets of OMV group

Organised editing activity - updating assets of OMV group

Vera Galla

Dear OSM-community,

we would like to inform you about our planned organised editing activities in OSM. For that reason we have created the following Wiki page: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Organised_Editing/Activities/Updating_assets_of_OMV_group

Please inform us if any prerequisites are missing to start editing (of course after a 2-weeks community talk time).

Vera Galla

Re: Organised editing activity - updating assets of OMV group

Mateusz Konieczny-3
Note that in case of importing external datasets it is necessary to follow also

("Importing is the process of uploading external data to OSM. " -

31 May 2019, 08:33 by [hidden email]:

Dear OSM-community,

we would like to inform you about our planned organised editing activities in OSM. For that reason we have created the following Wiki page: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Organised_Editing/Activities/Updating_assets_of_OMV_group

Please inform us if any prerequisites are missing to start editing (of course after a 2-weeks community talk time).

Vera Galla

Re: Organised editing activity - updating assets of OMV group

Vera Galla

Many thanks for the hint!

We intend to update the fuel stations manually. I modified the wiki accordingly.

Vera