Out-of-copyright map of London on eBay

Richard Fairhurst
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/London-Municipal-Map-
Set-1930_W0QQitemZ280062571184QQihZ018QQcategoryZ93118QQssPageNameZWDVWQ
QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

London County Council and dated 1930 therefore, I presume, expired
crown copyright. Coupled with the Yahoo imagery, this would be a
quick and easy way of getting masses of streets into OSM.

14 hours to go (i.e. early hours of tomorrow morning). It's currently
at ?160+?20 P&P. I couldn't justify paying that much by myself, but
if anyone wants to split the cost (or even assume the whole lot
themselves) and make a Christmas present to OSM...

cheers
Richard