Oxford Railway Station

Dave F
Hi

Is there anybody familiar with Oxford Railway Station who could give it
a check?  A user has made some amendments that don't appear correct.
It's a few years since I've been & I'm aware there was some
redevelopment in the area so feel ill-equipped to decide what's correct.

Items I've noted:
Is there still a short stay car park & a building?
Buildings are duplicated
Platform 2 is very narrow.
Platform 1 drawing inaccurately & with unnecessary relation

Cheers
DaveF

---

On 13/10/2017 13:54, Richard Mann wrote:
> More correct than it was.

I'm struggling to believe that.

---