PBF output - prototype available for testing

PBF output - prototype available for testing – Hi, PBF is well known for its compactness and better efficiency. No wonder it is also on the roadmap for the official API's map call (see [1]....
Great mmd For Humanitarian OSM Responses, we often have to extract a lot of data either to validate, product extracts or build statistics. Compre...
Am 17.10.2016 um 20:51 schrieb Pierre Béland: > For Humanitarian OSM Responses, we often have to extract a lot of data > either to v...
 mmd <mmd.osm@...> wrote > I believe, we already have an issue for it > (https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/issues/153), if you...