POI indexing, problem with label 0x2800

POI indexing, problem with label 0x2800 – Hi, POI types 0x28xx are usually treated as labels, there is no icon for these POIs, only label text. CGPSMapper doc describe these POI as ...
Hi, I'm attaching a patch to remove indexes for labels 0x28xx from MDR file. I don't think any GPS supports these indexes. -- Best regar...
Hi > I'm attaching a patch to remove indexes for labels 0x28xx from MDR file. > I don't think any GPS supports these indexes. Well I ...
Hi Steve, I have tested cgpsmapper, it writes into Mdr4 following POIs: 0x0100 - 0x0F00, subtype always 0 0x2Axx - 0x30xx, where subtype xx...
Hi Andrzej, I think I now understand the code in MdrUtils and in Mdr4 and Mdr10 much better. My understanding is that Mdr4 contains the POI wh...
Hi Gerd, > I've added option poi-excl-index in r3922 in the branch. Thanks Gerd, this is useful for me. Have you looked at code for c...
Hi Andrzej, not yet, but will do so. Gerd ________________________________________ Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces@...> im Auftr...
Hi Andrzej, you wrote that you noticed an increase in the LBL file. I think you use option --make-poi-index, but the help says --make-poi-ind...
Hi all, I've changed mkgmap to put only POI types 0x29xx .. 0x30.. into the index in LBL. I've also changed the code so that the POI types 0x6...
Hi Andrzej, thanks for the patch. I asked Steve to have a look at this but he seems to have no time. My knowledge about index structures is ne...
Hi Gerd, the expected outcome of this patch is no change in img but some data omitted in MDR index. This should be: - for Mdr4 POI type 0x28...
how did you wish me to run a test on poi , as i have a 3rd party program that uses splitter and mkgmap stephen On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 6:0...
Sorry, I meant Steve Ratcliffe, not you. Gerd ________________________________________ Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces@...> im Au...
I dont like the idea to remove pois 0x28xx from the index, I use them for many items which are searchable! Better make an custom option where you ...
Hi, on which GPS can you search for labels? My nuvis and Dakota don't find labels. Mapsource and BaseCamp seems to support lables, when you l...
Hi Andrzej, Sorry, maybe you were right. I see now that I also use the continue statement to make those pois searchable. I forgot why I have mad...