PR #475 planet minute diff will fail to update on 7 May due to http->https redirect

PR #475 planet minute diff will fail to update on 7 May due to http->https redirect

marc marc
Hello,

https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/pull/475

Following
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2018-April/030193.html
http://planet.openstreetmap.org will be redirected to https on May 7
this also seems to apply to http://planet.osm.org
Current scripts 'll fail to follow the redirect.
it's why I change all of them (script + doc) to https

I also fix what seems to be a typo
http://planet.openstreetmap.org/minute-replicate/ ->
https://planet.openstreetmap.org/replication/minute/

I took the opportunity to also make the modification for
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org which is already redirected to https

I submit this patch to minor_issue branch but it need to be raised after
tests.
Fell free to tell me if I should have submitted it on another branch

to find affected files on your own server :
egrep -Ril '(http://planet.openstreetmap.org|http://planet.osm.org)'
/path/to/your/scripts

Regards,
Marc