Perth Canning Rv wetland Relation: 8337801

Perth Canning Rv wetland Relation: 8337801

I have repaired Relation: 8337801  - wetland marsh that had been altered by an Apple person.

It was identified by OSMinspector as a probable error (and boy was it).

It is now closed and has no crossing members. So technically better. But I am far from local .. so it lacks verification.

If someone knows the area they should be able to do better than my poor attempts based on rough satellite views.

I also included more bits in the Relation: Canning River (8337802) - makes it easier on making the wetland relation.

Thanks for any local help there.