Planning Norwegian press release about OSM

Planning Norwegian press release about OSM

Petter Reinholdtsen

We in the Norwegian branch of OSM are planning to send a press release
to the Norwegian press via Norwegian Unix User Group next week
(hopefully monday morning).  I suddenly realized it was a good idea to
mention it here too.  The text is being drafted on

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen

Re: Planning Norwegian press release about OSM

Petter Reinholdtsen
[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> We in the Norwegian branch of OSM are planning to send a press
> release to the Norwegian press via Norwegian Unix User Group next
> week (hopefully monday morning).  I suddenly realized it was a good
> idea to mention it here too.  The text is being drafted on <URL:
> http://wiki.nuug.no/pressemelding/200708-osm-kart >.

The press release is now published.

Happy hacking,
--