Please Circulate to OSM

Rupert Allan-4
Hello,

Please click HERE to see our work in Urban Disaster Risk Management with OpenDRI (World Bank) in Kampala. Flood, Fire, Disease, and other risks.

And a big thank you to Salesforce and the OSM community for all your help remote-mapping. You are making the Uganda map one of the best. OSM is rapidly becoming a national institution.

Best wishes,

Rupert
Rupert Allan
Country Manager - Uganda
E-Mail: [hidden email]
Uganda:+256777656999 (mtn) /+256792297795 (africell)
UK: +447970540647
Skype: Reuben Molotov
HOT Uganda
twitter | instagram
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development
web | twitter | facebook | donate

Re: Please Circulate to OSM

Pete Masters
Nice work all involved!

And, great article, Rupert and team....

Pete

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 8:48 AM Rupert Allan <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Rebecca Firth
Really enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing Rupert!

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 3:48 AM Rupert Allan <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Community and Partnerships Manager
@RebeccaFirthy