Please help update a mining area just south east of Perth

Please help update a mining area just south east of Perth

Ewen Hill
A quick plea. I wonder if people could spend a few minutes adding areas that
are mined or are being mined east of North Dandelup. Whilst the area slated
for mining is huge, the area impacted could be knocked off by a few people
pretty quickly. I would like to mark all the cleared area or area with
little regeneration as quarry. There are two key tourist tracks through the
area and I would like to calculate the amount of mining operations if at all
possible. Any assistance gratefully received. The area in question is around
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=14/-32.8838/116.0513

Thanks in advance.

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Australia-f5416966.html

Re: Please help update a mining area just south east of Perth

Phil Wyatt
Digital Globe Premium is the best imagery for this task

Cheers - Phil

Re: Please help update a mining area just south east of Perth

Phil Wyatt
There are also some areas under rehabilitation if anyone knows the appropriate tag to add to those areas?

Cheers - Phil