Plugin wanted to use remote control to add a filter (paid)

Plugin wanted to use remote control to add a filter (paid)

Tim Waters (chippy)
Hi folks,

for a bit of work I have I'm looking to pay for a plugin to use Remote
Control and a custom request handler to handle commands to add a filter to
the current filter list.

Perhaps the command would be something like
/add_filter?text="building:levels">10 and
"building:levels"<40&mode=add&enable=true&inverted=true
I guess it's related to the search param in the load_and_zoom command.

It's been half a decade since I last wrote with Java and JOSM so I'm
willing to pay for it. Please message me off list to discuss.

There may be also be another opportunity with editing or adding Auto
Filters that could occur which I can chat with you about too.

Many thanks,

Tim (chippy)

Re: Plugin wanted to use remote control to add a filter (paid)

Tim Waters (chippy)
Hi,

I've not had any responses to my call so please do reach out if you think
you'd like to give it a go

cheers,

Tim