Polyline code 0x30 won't show up on maps

Polyline code 0x30 won't show up on maps

manfred.haiduk
Hi

does anybody know, why a polyline with code 0x30 won't show up on the
map, neither in map source nor on my device GPSMAP 276Cx ? Or is there a
of line codes, which are not rendered in a map ?

Re: Polyline code 0x30 won't show up on maps

Ticker Berkin
Hi

I found that, without TYP definition, line 0x30 didn't show on eTrex
30x or eTrex Legend HCx. They were there; hovering the cursor in the
right place allowed them to be selected.

0x30 - 0x4f behaved like this

Ticker