[Potlatch-dev] [OpenStreetMap] #5503: likely P2's GPS data display is affected by new API treatment of unordered traces

[Potlatch-dev] [OpenStreetMap] #5503: likely P2's GPS data display is affected by new API treatment of unordered traces

OpenStreetMap-4
#5503: likely P2's GPS data display is affected by new API treatment of unordered
traces
----------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  aseerel4c26           |      Owner:  potlatch-dev@…
     Type:  defect                |     Status:  new
 If I remember correctly (cannot test, since I have no Flash player
 anymore) P2 displays all GPS traces as lines. Hence, it is likely
 affected, as JOSM is, by the  API trackpoints api call code change which
 closed https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/2046
 .

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5503>
OpenStreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/>

Re: [Potlatch-dev] [OpenStreetMap] #5503: likely P2's GPS data display is affected by new API treatment of unordered traces

OpenStreetMap-4
#5503: likely P2's GPS data display is affected by new API treatment of unordered
traces
--------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  potlatch-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  potlatch2    |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  gps traces unordered
--------------------------+----------------------------------

Comment (by SomeoneElse):

 If I click "edit" against one of my existing traces it works as before.  I
 I load one of my tracks within P2 it works as before.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5503#comment:1>
OpenStreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/>
OpenStreetMap is a free editable map of the whole world

Re: [Potlatch-dev] [OpenStreetMap] #5503: P2's GPS traces (from server) display is affected by new API treatment of unordered traces (was: likely P2's GPS data display is affected by new API treatment of unordered traces)

OpenStreetMap-4

#5503: P2's GPS traces (from server) display is affected by new API treatment of
unordered traces
--------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  potlatch-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  potlatch2    |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  gps traces unordered
--------------------------+----------------------------------

Comment (by Richard):

 Do you have a sample lat/long where this behaviour is exhibited?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5503#comment:3>

#5503: P2's GPS traces (from server) display is affected by new API treatment of
unordered traces
--------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  potlatch-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  potlatch2    |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  gps traces unordered
--------------------------+----------------------------------

Comment (by SomeoneElse):

 That screenshot is of around
 https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/53.17388/-1.41611 .

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5503#comment:4>

#5503: P2's GPS traces (from server) display is affected by new API treatment of
unordered traces
--------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  potlatch-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  closed
 Component:  potlatch2    |    Version:
Resolution:  fixed        |   Keywords:  gps traces unordered
Changes (by Richard):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment: