Problem Saving edit to Wiki: United Kingdom Tagging Guideline

Problem Saving edit to Wiki: United Kingdom Tagging Guideline

TonyS
I'm editing the UK Tagging guidelines. When Saving Changes I receive a
panel informing -  Something went wrong - Unknown error. Dismiss button
takes me back to the save changes dialog.

Is it likely to be me or the Wiki?

TonyS

Re: Problem Saving edit to Wiki: United Kingdom Tagging Guideline

TonyS

Possibly is something I have done or not done - but even creating  "Driving Centres in the United Kingdom" page is not allowed. - same message.

Previously edits have been allowed so I am not convinced it is my user id.