Problem sending maps to device with latest versions of BaseCamp

Problem sending maps to device with latest versions of BaseCamp

Carlos Dávila-2
Hi all

In the last two months or so I have received several complains from
users of my maps reporting when they send map to device via BaseCamp,
although process is completed successfully, map is not loaded in device
or only partially. 4.6.2 seems to be last version sending maps
correctly. Is it a bug in BaseCamp (or something intended by Garmin) or
may be a problem in mkgmap generated maps?

Re: Problem sending maps to device with latest versions of BaseCamp

Gerd Petermann
See https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=62468