Problem using the search on my Garmin device for map

Problem using the search on my Garmin device for map

Bennyd999@gmail.com
Hello,
I just make a new IMG map from OSM to my Garmin device, I’m using Hebrew and I’m trying to find some address on my Garmin device but it is not working.
I even tried using the city, house number, street and nothing!

On the OSM map I can find it easily with no problem.

Please advice.

Thanks
Benny

Re: Problem using the search on my Garmin device for map

Gerd Petermann
Hi Benny,

what options did you use to create the map?
Are you able to find a city as POI using Hebrew?

Gerd