Problem with plugin HiperLink on versione 2.0

Problem with plugin HiperLink on versione 2.0

Giovanni Virdis

Hi,

I have create an extension that work fine with kosmo  1.2 but I have the problem with kosmo 2.0.

In particular I have implemented a plugin that open an hyperlink , but when I load it is not visibile in the toolbar

The following code add the plugin in the toolbar why with 2.0 is not visible?

public void initialize(PlugInContext context) throws Exception {

      /** Aggiunge il plugin alla toolbar */

     HiperLinkCursorTool hiperLinkCursorTool = new GestioneLink();

     context.getWorkbenchFrame().getToolBar().addCursorTool(hiperLinkCursorTool.getName(),

     hiperLinkCursorTool,GestioneLink.createEnableCheck(context.getWorkbenchContext()));

      }

Re: Problem with plugin HiperLink on versione 2.0

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Giovanni.

It comes to my mind two posibilities:

1) Is the initialize() method called really?
2) Does the GestioneLink() class define a getIcon() method and returns a
non null icon?

If both responses are affirmative, could you send us the GestioneLink
class to check what's happening?

Regards,

Giovanni Virdis escribió:

> Hi,
>

> I have create an extension that work fine with kosmo  1.2 but I have
> the problem with kosmo 2.0.
>
> In particular I have implemented a plugin that open an hyperlink , but
> when I load it is not visibile in the toolbar
>

> The following code add the plugin in the toolbar why with 2.0 is not
> visible?
>

> *public* *void* initialize(PlugInContext context) *throws* Exception {
>
>       /** Aggiunge il plugin alla toolbar */
>
>      HiperLinkCursorTool hiperLinkCursorTool = *new* GestioneLink();
>

> context.getWorkbenchFrame().getToolBar().addCursorTool(hiperLinkCursorTool.getName(),
>

> hiperLinkCursorTool,GestioneLink./createEnableCheck/(context.getWorkbenchContext()));
>
>       }
>

> Thanks

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]