Problems trying to get mod_tile/renderd working

Problems trying to get mod_tile/renderd working

Nick Whitelegg-2

Hi,

Having difficulty trying to get mod_tile working.

The Apache error log is giving a segmentation fault when mod_tile is loaded in; no other information is available in the syslog. This is a mod_tile error, not renderd, as it started happening as soon as I enabled mod_tile and restarted apache.

My system is Ubuntu 14.04 which has Mapnik 2.2.0 and Apache 2.4.7 and mod_tile was cloned from github last Sunday.

Thanks,

Nick

Re: Problems trying to get mod_tile/renderd working

Nick Whitelegg-2

Hello Yves,

Thanks. Strangely it now seems to be working!

Did a2disconf mod_tile, restarted server, then a2enconf mod_tile again and restarted server... not sure what was the issue before. Now getting tiles rendering fine.

Thanks,

Nick