Problems with Open Street Browser

Graeme Fitzpatrick
First saw Open Street Browser in the last couple of days, after it was mentioned in one of the threads here.

Having a play in my area & noticed some problems with the way data is shown.

Does anybody know how to report stuff like that?

To clarify, info is mapped correctly in OSM, but when you view them in OSB, they're coming up as the wrong type of item.

Thanks

Graeme

Re: Problems with Open Street Browser

OSMDoudou
Could try via Mastodon: https://en.osm.town/@plepe.

Re: Problems with Open Street Browser

OSMDoudou

Re: Problems with Open Street Browser

Stephan Bösch-Plepelits-2
On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 01:27:21PM +1000, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:

> First saw Open Street Browser in the last couple of days, after it was
> mentioned in one of the threads here.
>
> Having a play in my area & noticed some problems with the way data is shown.
>
> Does anybody know how to report stuff like that?
>
> To clarify, info is mapped correctly in OSM, but when you view them in OSB,
> they're coming up as the wrong type of item.

Hi, tagging is really the wrong place, as this is for discussion how to tag
items.

This is the preferred place: https://github.com/plepe/OpenStreetBrowser/

Create an issue there: https://github.com/plepe/OpenStreetBrowser/issues

You could also send me a personal e-mail, but I prefer an Issue on Github
(so other users who encounter a similar problem might learn a solution).

greetings,
        Stephan
--
Seid unbequem, seid Sand, nicht Öl im Getriebe der Welt! - Günther Eich
,----------------------------------------------------------------------.

Re: Problems with Open Street Browser

Graeme Fitzpatrick
Hi Stephan

On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 at 19:16, Stephan Bösch-Plepelits <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, tagging is really the wrong place, as this is for discussion how to tag
items.

Yep, definitely, but couldn't find any contact method for OSB?

Create an issue there: https://github.com/plepe/OpenStreetBrowser/issues

Maybe that Github link should be listed on the OSB page?

Thanks

Graeme