Promblems in the SelectCommand???

Ángel Nevado
Hello! I'm a software developer and I'm working with uDig (v. 1.1 RC4).

I'm trying to show a layer feature selection from a filter using the
SelectCommand class.

But I have a problem! The layer feature selection doesn't appear. I
have had to create a
new filter using FIDFilter because the command fails using a
CompareFilter instance.

The code to get the feature selection is as shown:

                        //The SelectCommand class use the setFilter method of the Layer interface
                        command = SelectionCommandFactory.getInstance().createSelectCommand(layer,
filters);
                        context.sendSyncCommand(command);

What's the problem?

Thank you.

Re: Promblems in the SelectCommand???

Adrian Custer
On Fri, 2006-11-24 at 08:56 +0100, Ángel Nevado wrote:
> Hello! I'm a software developer and I'm working with uDig (v. 1.1 RC4).

first thing to do is to get the newer release1.1-RC5. RC4 was a mess, at
least on gnu (aka linux), and I wouldn't wish anyone to try debugging
problems on RC4. After that we can tackle the real problems.

--adrian

Re: Promblems in the SelectCommand???

Jesse Eichar-3

I just tried on trunk and this works fine.  all I can say is download
RC5 and try again.

If you still have problems please let me know.

Jesse