Proposed mechanical edit - remove blatant duplicates (sustenance=fast_food on amenity=fast_food, atm=yes on amenity=atm etc.)

Proposed mechanical edit - remove blatant duplicates (sustenance=fast_food on amenity=fast_food, atm=yes on amenity=atm etc.) – Recently in mapping I encountered amenity=atm with atm=yes I manually removed atm=yes, but it turns that there is more of such objects. I prop...
It isn't worth it, I'm afraid you're loosing your time. Given that the two tags aren't the same (amenity=atm is an atm, atm=yes contains an atm)...
On 14/06/2019 20:12, Yves wrote: > Given that the two tags aren't the same (amenity=atm is an atm, atm=yes contains an atm) That's why Mateusz...
On 14/06/2019 07:57, Mateusz Konieczny wrote: > Edits would be split to not create overly large bounding boxes. As long as it's clearly commen...
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:02:59 +0100 Dave F via talk <talk@...> wrote: > On 14/06/2019 07:57, Mateusz Konieczny wrote: > > Edits wou...
On 6/14/2019 5:02 AM, Dave F via talk wrote: > That the main website is antiquated & unable to display details of > edits is not a reas...
On 14/06/2019 14:10, Jmapb wrote: >  If there's a problem with a well-thought-out mechanical edit, it's > highly likely to be localized, ...
On 6/14/2019 9:50 AM, Dave F via talk wrote: > On 14/06/2019 14:10, Jmapb wrote: >>  If there's a problem with a well-thought-out mechani...
Am Fr., 14. Juni 2019 um 09:00 Uhr schrieb Mateusz Konieczny < matkoniecz@...>: > So in total I propose to remove > > atm=yes...
14 Jun 2019, 14:55 by dieterdreist@...: > Looking at the actual sustenance values (total usage around 200 only), these are all duplica...
For ATMs, at least, I would propose the opposite: add the atm=yes tag to all amenity=atm From a user perspective, I want to be able to search ...
It's taken you longer to write your email than it would to write a line of extra code to search for them. Easier to distinguish between the t...
Please no. Essentially you are saying that all attribute tags that indicate that a specific facility is present should be duplicated on the st...
I think this proposed edit is reasonable, it makes things simpler without loosing any information. On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 at 17:30, Johnparis <...
sent from a phone > On 14. Jun 2019, at 09:27, Johnparis <okosm@...> wrote: > > For ATMs, at least, I would propose the opposit...
Hi, On 14.06.19 08:57, Mateusz Konieczny wrote: > So in total I propose to remove [...] Makes sense to me. Please document it on the wiki as...