Question about Kosmo code

Giuseppe Aruta
Hi
In Kosmo it is possible to  change the scale of the map by rotating the mouse wheel (Zooming via the mouse wheel), even while drawing).
I wonder which part of code in involved to do this process.
regards

Re: Question about Kosmo code

Sergio Baños Calvo
Hi Giuseppe.

You can find the related code at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.ui.LayerViewPanel class, at init() method.

Regards,

Giuseppe Aruta <[hidden email]> escribió:
Hi
In Kosmo it is possible to  change the scale of the map by rotating the mouse wheel (Zooming via the mouse wheel), even while drawing).
I wonder which part of code in involved to do this process.
regards

Kosmo_int mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.saig.es/mailman/listinfo/kosmo_int

--

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos - SAIG S.L.

Enviado desde mi teléfono Android con K-9 Mail. Disculpa mi brevedad