[RFC] Classification for ports and inland terminals

[RFC] Classification for ports and inland terminals

sabas88
Dear all,
after the discussion regarding the seamark tagging I wanted to start some proposals to have a consensus on a general way of tagging marine facilities (and hopefully get them rendered  to solve incorrect tagging for the renderer :-) [1]).
With this proposal I wanted to give a unique tag to describe ports, in the IHO meaning.
I am proposing a landuse=port which should be used for harbour parts like terminals (container, bulk,...) and it's compatible with the OpenSeaMap tag.

A latere I created two proposals for tags that I am using:

Concluding, I was considering to revive the Depot proposal[2] with the depot:type key to use for container depots tagging[3].

Hoping to get feedback, regards,
Stefano