Railway viaducts

Roger Calvert
I am trying to make an overlay to show a railway viaduct. I have the following in my 'lines' file:

railway=* & bridge=viaduct [0x10304 level 2 continue]
railway=*            [0x11 level 2]

(I have lines defined for these codes in my typ file.)

The first statement is never matched, although I know there are 'bridge=viaduct' tags in the input file. e.g. way http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/5908762

However,

railway=* & bridge=* [0x10304 level 2 continue]
railway=*            [0x11 level 2]

does work.

Can anybody suggest what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Roger
--

Roger Calvert

Re: Railway viaducts

Carlos Dávila-2
El 05/03/12 18:35, Roger Calvert escribió:
I am trying to make an overlay to show a railway viaduct. I have the following in my 'lines' file:

railway=* & bridge=viaduct [0x10304 level 2 continue]
railway=*            [0x11 level 2]

(I have lines defined for these codes in my typ file.)

The first statement is never matched, although I know there are 'bridge=viaduct' tags in the input file. e.g. way http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/5908762

However,

railway=* & bridge=* [0x10304 level 2 continue]
railway=*            [0x11 level 2]

does work.

Can anybody suggest what I am doing wrong?
Do you have another bridge=viaduct line in your file, prior to the one with railway=*?

Re: Railway viaducts

Steve Ratcliffe
On 05/03/12 17:35, Roger Calvert wrote:
> I am trying to make an overlay to show a railway viaduct. I have the
> following in my 'lines' file:
>
> railway=* & bridge=viaduct [0x10304 level 2 continue]
> railway=*            [0x11 level 2]

Well that should work of course, its likely to be something else wrong
on the line(s) before that prevents that line being seen, so it would be
best to post the whole file.

..Steve