Quantcast

Raster to Vector functionality question (v 1.4.0b)

Raster to Vector functionality question (v 1.4.0b)

pmanousos
Greetings.  We are using the "Vectorizer" tool to convert a raster of flood water height (similar to a topo map) to a shape file.

Our goal is to produce a single shape file containing polygons per flood level at 1 foot (.305 meter) increments.

Is there a way within the vectorizer tool to specify the setting "pValue" (the value to use to trace the polygons) so that multiple threshold values will be converted and included into a single shape file?

At this time it seems we can only convert one threshold value at a time (which results in separate shape files per threshold).

Pete ----------------------------------------- The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.