Re: 1. New symbols for points and lines (Giuseppe Aruta)

Re: 1. New symbols for points and lines (Giuseppe Aruta)

Antonio Jiménez
Hi Giuseppe!:
Thank you very much for symbols Giuseppe.

Could you tell me where I find the meaning of each symbol?
, let´s say, what´s is the meaning, for example, geo_01... and line_01...? Could you put the leyend?

Regards.

Antonio Jiménez.
                SAIG.

."

Today's Topics:

  1. New symbols for points and lines (Giuseppe Aruta)

He all,
I developed new symbologies to use in Kosmo for point and lines. These symbols are in the symbols.zip file

points
there are two groups: a) sym01,02, etc - touristic symbols, and  b) geo01,02,etc geological one (see symbols_point.jpg for description)

lines (line_01,line_02, etc)
Some of these lines have an offset from the central line (see also the table symbols_line.jpg for description).
I tried to explai how to set complex line in the image how_to_set_line.jpg

to use these symbols copy them into kosmo(bin/symbol folder

regards

Giuseppe

-