Re: Approved: Unsubscribe

Tom Taylor-2

This is Lisa Taylor on behalf of Tom Taylor, who died 24/12/15.  Please unsubscribe this address from your list. Thank you.

On Dec 24, 2015 05:41, "Felix Delattre" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry, for the misleading "spam" in the subject line. This is serious and no spam!
Best,
Felix

On 12/24/2015 10:46 AM, Felix Delattre wrote:
Imagine, there is no map for the 42 bus lines in Metropolitan Managua. It's one of the poorest capitals on the American continent. And about 80% of the 2 million inhabitants are dependent on buses to commute to work or school.

We wanted to improve life in our city! The community around OpenStreetMap Nicaragua (http://mapanica.net) and the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (http://hotosm.org) surveyed voluntarily the public transportation network.

In order to have a real impact for the population we need to print this map. And therefore we need your help!

Support us and get rewarded with your paper map or cool T-shirt with Managua's public transport map build out of OpenStreetMap data and collected by people that want to make a change in their community through the use of Free Technologies.

Please help us and spread the message about this crowd-funding initiative to your friends and over social media.

Thank you very much for making this happen!

Felix Delattre