Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - cycleway=soft_lane

Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - cycleway=soft_lane

Hubert87
Re: [Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - cycleway=soft_lane

Hallo,

 I have a quick question. How  should I proceed with a voting that is a tie?

Hubert

Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - cycleway=soft_lane

Matthijs Melissen
On 31 October 2014 12:02, Hubert <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  I have a quick question. How  should I proceed with a voting that is a tie?

In my opinion, tags need to be approved by a majority approval, and a
tie is not a majority.

-- Matthijs

Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - cycleway=soft_lane

SomeoneElse
On 31/10/2014 12:02, Hubert wrote:
Re: [Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - cycleway=soft_lane

 I have a quick question. How  should I proceed with a voting that is a tie?

Invoke the spirit of Groucho Marx?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7cry-4pyy8

:-)

Cheers,

Andy

Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - cycleway=soft_lane

Pee Wee
Hi Hubert

First of all I big compliment for bringing up the issue and tying to work towards a solution.  If I look at the voting I see quite a few that would approve if it would be tagged with a sub-tag.  My guess is that most voters that approved will also approve if the sub-tag would be proposed. So maybe you should propose with a sub tag and have a new vote.

Cheers
PeeWee32

On 31/10/2014 12:02, Hubert wrote:

 I have a quick question. How  should I proceed with a voting that is a tie?

Invoke the spirit of Groucho Marx?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7cry-4pyy8

:-)

Cheers,

Andy

Verbeter de wereld. Word mapper voor Openstreetmap.

Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - cycleway=soft_lane

Hubert87
RE: [Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - cycleway=soft_lane

@ Matthijs: Not a tie anymore L. Clean up of the proposal page is in progress.

@ Andy: That made me smile. Thank you.

@ Peewee: Ill probably do that. See new discussion thread.

Thank you all for your support. Even if you voted against the proposal, it is still  helpful.

Best regards

Hubert