Re: HOT Task Creation

Heather Leson-4
HI Kazeem, Thanks for your interest in HOT. I've taken the liberty of forwarding your work to the HOT community mailing list. There a number of people who can help you. And, I think there are a few mappers based in Nigeria too who may be able to help out.

Good luck

Heather

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Kazeem Owolabi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I do like to know how to go about creating task on HOT. I need to create a task for mapping of a University Campus in Nigeria.

It is an initiative am pushing to engage students of higher learning in using OSM.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Regards.

--
Owolabi, Kazeem.K

Re: HOT Task Creation

Rafael Avila Coya
Hi, Kazeem:

I will help you.

Cheers,

Rafael.

El 27 de julio de 2015 08:21:30 CEST, Heather Leson <[hidden email]> escribió:
HI Kazeem, Thanks for your interest in HOT. I've taken the liberty of forwarding your work to the HOT community mailing list. There a number of people who can help you. And, I think there are a few mappers based in Nigeria too who may be able to help out.

Good luck

Heather

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Kazeem Owolabi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I do like to know how to go about creating task on HOT. I need to create a task for mapping of a University Campus in Nigeria.

It is an initiative am pushing to engage students of higher learning in using OSM.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Regards.

--
Owolabi, Kazeem.K

Re: HOT Task Creation

Samuel Aiyeoribe-2
Thanks Heather, I will sort this for Kazeem.

Regards
Samuel Aiyeoribe

On Monday, 27 July 2015, 7:23, Heather Leson <[hidden email]> wrote:

HI Kazeem, Thanks for your interest in HOT. I've taken the liberty of forwarding your work to the HOT community mailing list. There a number of people who can help you. And, I think there are a few mappers based in Nigeria too who may be able to help out.

Good luck

Heather

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Kazeem Owolabi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I do like to know how to go about creating task on HOT. I need to create a task for mapping of a University Campus in Nigeria.

It is an initiative am pushing to engage students of higher learning in using OSM.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Regards.

--
Owolabi, Kazeem.K

Re: HOT Task Creation

Rafael Avila Coya
Late, Samuel ;)

I gave project manager permission on the official TM and the dev TM for
Kazeem (OSM user: kazeem), and told him the procedure to create a
project in the TM.

I hope this jobs of Kazeem will gather more volunteers from different
universities across Nigeria, as this is key to have a bigger and more
active local OSM community that truly decides by itself the way the
Nigerian map should be according to their needs (generally speaking).

Cheers,

Rafael.

On 27/07/15 16:37, Samuel Aiyeoribe wrote:

> Thanks Heather, I will sort this for Kazeem.
>
> Regards
> Samuel Aiyeoribe
>

> On Monday, 27 July 2015, 7:23, Heather Leson <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

> HI Kazeem, Thanks for your interest in HOT. I've taken the liberty of
> forwarding your work to the HOT community mailing list. There a number
> of people who can help you. And, I think there are a few mappers based
> in Nigeria too who may be able to help out.
>
> Good luck
>
> Heather
>
> On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Kazeem Owolabi
> <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I do like to know how to go about creating task on HOT. I need to
>     create a task for mapping of a University Campus in Nigeria.
>
>     It is an initiative am pushing to engage students of higher learning
>     in using OSM.
>
>     Thanks for your anticipated response.
>
>     Regards.
>
>     --
>     /Owolabi, Kazeem.K/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ravilacoya

.xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, aínda podendoo facer,  non os abro.