Re: [JGrass-users] Grid size

Andrea Antonello
Just to make sure it is that, could you lover it to 1100 or 1000 and
see if it works?
On my windows machine I have the same problem, which I hate: 4 GB of
RAM and can't get over 1170Mb :(

A very nice explanation about that can be found here:
http://sinewalker.wordpress.com/2007/03/04/32-bit-windows-and-jvm-virtual-memory-limit/

Sorry about that, it is not JGrass, it is any java based application.

On linux I can confirm that we exploit more than 2900 megabytes.

Ciao
Andrea