Re: Kosmo 2.0 release date

Jan Helebrant
Dear Sergio,
thank you for the info about the 2.0 release. Do you think you could supply us the language files in advance, to make it possible for us to prepare updated translations? I think it would be nice if the new release could already contain updated locales.

You say you need a week or more to finish it and those few weeks would be enough I think (for me personally) to update the locales.

Jan

Re: Re: Kosmo 2.0 release date

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Jan.

Of course, as soon as the language files are updated with the new keys
we'll send all the translators the language files as well as the new
version to test it (at least a almost-finished beta to test the
translations). The language keys are currently under generation and I
think they could be available for the next week. I'll keep you informed
about it.

Thank in you in advance for your availabilty ;-) .

Regards,

Jan Helebrant escribió:

> Dear Sergio,
> thank you for the info about the 2.0 release. Do you think you could supply us the language files in advance, to make it possible for us to prepare updated translations? I think it would be nice if the new release could already contain updated locales.
>
> You say you need a week or more to finish it and those few weeks would be enough I think (for me personally) to update the locales.
>
> Jan

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Re: Kosmo 2.0 release date

Giuseppe Aruta

Hi Sergio,
of coarse I am on the list for Italian translation ;-)

Giuseppe