Re: [OSM-talk] How to get an overview of multiple gpx on OSM map?

Re: [OSM-talk] How to get an overview of multiple gpx on OSM map?

Nevw
Hi
I have used http://www.mygpsfiles.com/app/ where you can select a years of gpx tracks and drag and drop on to the map but it only has google, etc maps.

I just tried JOSM and used the left side open icon select and load 3 years of gpx traces from my hard drive and they displayed fine using an imagery background of OpenCycleMap, OpenTopoMap, OpenStreetMap Carto. It looks great.

On 4 Nov 2018, at 12:09 am, _ dikkeknodel <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Ever since I moved to Switzerland over a year ago I’ve been both hiking in the mountains and updating OSM details a lot. Since I hike at least 20 km every weekend, it must have totaled to about 1200 km by now all across the country. I would love to get an overview of where I have been so far.

Since I’ve got a GPX file of almost every hike, the data is there. I am now looking for a nice graphical way to plot all of these files at once on a nice OSM map, OpenTopoMap as a base layer would be great.
I’ve been searching for a while how to arrange this (without much programming knowledge), but I am kind of lost at the moment.

Does anybody have a hint?

Cheers,
dikkeknodel