Re: [OSM-talk] Tagging disputed boundaries

Re: [OSM-talk] Tagging disputed boundaries

Frederik Ramm
Sergio,

and others who might be reading this and thinking it is "normal",

On 15.03.19 12:41, Sergio Manzi wrote:
> Another tasteless and vile joke.

It is ok to say that, even though I'd hope it is rarely necessary.

But it is definitely not ok to say

> Not that I was expecting anything better from you, Martin: tastless jokes are a clear sign of a lower IQ and a troubled personality by someone with the delusion of being superior to others.

Please keep such personal attacks to yourself, they have no place on our
mailing lists. You can frame your criticism as a criticism of opinions
or behaviour, but singling out an individual and making judgements about
their IQ our psyche is totally out of line.

> I have decided to unsubscribe from the mailing list and leave the community: too much noise and bitching

Well thank you for adding on top of that. Great help.

Bye
Frederik

Re: [OSM-talk] Tagging disputed boundaries

Andy Townsend
On 15/03/2019 11:41, Sergio Manzi wrote:
> ... I see this as the last straw ...

(just to add to what Frederik has said)

Can I recommend that all mailing lists work much better with an
effective killfile at the client side?  That way you don't need to read
anything by people who you don't think are being constructive.  If you
think you've missed anything you can always visit
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tagging and catch up.  "Take a
break before replying" also often makes a lot of sense.

Best Regards,

Andy