Re: [Openstreetmap] JOSM Beta 2 available

Re: [Openstreetmap] JOSM Beta 2 available

Nick Whitelegg-2
Imi,

Take it you've figured out the OSM version 0.2 API yourself from the Ruby
source code?

Nick

Re: JOSM Beta 2 available

Immanuel Scholz
Hi,

> Take it you've figured out the OSM version 0.2 API yourself from the Ruby
> source code?

The source code is not in Subversion yet. Steve was too busy to send it
(or some documentation about it) to me the last days.

So the 0.2 export implementation is based on my suggestion in the wiki,
except I renamed the global tag to <osm> instead of <dataset>, as I got
empty <osm version='0.2' /> from the server sometimes.. ;-)

Ciao, Imi.

Re: Re: JOSM Beta 2 available

Steve Coast
> Hi,
>
> > Take it you've figured out the OSM version 0.2 API yourself from the Ruby
> > source code?
>
> The source code is not in Subversion yet. Steve was too busy to send it
> (or some documentation about it) to me the last days.

What? No, most of 0.2 is checked in. See ruby/api. Yes there are a
coupld of bits missing but not much.

> So the 0.2 export implementation is based on my suggestion in the wiki,
> except I renamed the global tag to <osm> instead of <dataset>, as I got
> empty <osm version='0.2' /> from the server sometimes.. ;-)

Yeah, I thought osm was better thatn dataset.

So the OSM server has real problems right now. Things are totally
randomly segfaulting, it's very serious and it's at the forefront of my
mind.

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.asklater.com/steve/